UNCANNY X-FORCE #9(W) Sam Humphries (A) Dalibor Talajic, Adrian Alphona
• The Fantomex Love Pentagram explodes!
• With the truth about their sordid past fully revealed, can Fantomex, Psylocke, and Cluster look each other in the eye?
• Every psychic ninja needs a vicious animal with no impulse control and a short temper to back her up...right?
• Puck! Man, does that guy love jerky. Especially buffalo and bison jerky, dipped in Canadian whiskey.
• Plus: a terrifying surprise villain from the X-past is definitely playing chess, not checkers, across Los Angeles.
Iinitially, I was completely disinterested in this new incarnation of X-Force, despite the bad-ass line up. I'll admit, it was the creative team that put me off as the only thing I knew about Humphries was 'Fanboys VS Zombies' which, well, y'know. Regardless, I finally sat down and read the first arc and let me be the first to say I was WRONG! This book is friggin' rad! Psylocke! Spiral! Fantomex x 3!!! All slicing and dicing and dancing and dealing drugs and having strange three ways with clones of themselves--this book just doesn't let up!! It's dumb, fun and filled beautiful women fighting each other. What more do you want?
RECOMMENDED BY CASEY!!